The Student Life Team is recruiting FIS members as below.
= below =
1. Qualification for application : KAIST International undergraduate students
※ Except for Freshman students / Basic Korean conversation skill is essential
2. A volume of recruitment : 0 persons
3. A working period : 1 semester (※2017 Fall semester)
4. Role and Duty
① Monitoring and Helping foreign undergraduate students and suggesting opinions on
improvement of their school lives.
② Finding ways to promote KAIST for foreign highschool students
5. Payment : 200,000 KRW per month (1 semester)
6. Way to apply : E-mail (email@example.com)
※ Please fill out the attatched application form and send it by E-mail.
7. Application date : May 22(Mon) ~ 29(Mon) / 18:00
8. There will be interview after document screening
※ Document screening results will be released by e-mail.